Visitor Tee Booking - Terms and Conditions.
1, You can cancel your booking by calling the club’s Pro Shop quoting your unique booking reference number. See Refunds below.
2.Transfer of Tee Times
- All tee times are to be used by the named person. Someone wishing to transfer the name can do so only with the Club’s agreement. The tee time is strictly not for re-sale via the player under any circumstances.
- This transfer can only be done with Murrayfield Golf Club’s agreement and the management’s decision is final.
Rearranged Tee Times.
3. You can request that your booked tee time be changed up to 1 week prior to the booked tee time but the following conditions apply:-
- If your revised tee time incurs additional costs, these will be payable on check-in at the Pro-Shop.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances for a changed tee time if the proposed revised tee time is subject to Club restrictions
4, For visitor Tee Bookings made through the Club’s website the following applies
- For bookings cancelled up to 1 weeks in advance of the booked tee time a full refund will be given. Any cancellations after this time cannot be refunded.
- A full refund will be given if the course is deemed unfit for play by the Club management. The Club management decision is full and final.Refunds will only be tendered to the Credit/Debit card used in the original transaction.